CHIDSHAKTI at term which is thousands of years old from ancient vedas.means Braham, the supreme consciousness. Chidshakti Prakria is one of the most secretive and powerful technique which invokes inner essence and shakti of humans.
Yugpurush H.H. Swami Paramanand Giriji a renowned saint in Yoga and Vedanta, who has given many techniques during his 5 decades of sainthood. Swamiji gifted one of his most powerful and secretive technique to wake up inner powers 'Chidshakti Prakria' through energy transformation to his one of the most beloved Disciple Dr. Omanand(Guruji) on Jan29th, 2012 in the presence of thousands of participants for the betterment of mankind. Now Dr. Omanandji teaches and transform energy to the true seeker this priceless gift of Chidshakti Prakriya to mankind.
Chidshakti removes 147 or more problems. Few of benefits : Chidshakti reduces Stress, Tension, Anxiety, Depression, Fear, Sufferings, Sorrow, Conflicts, Weakness, Pains, Nightmare, etc. Chidshakti increases: Confidence, Concentration, Memory, Working Capacity, Vitality, Happiness, etc.
To learn this technique, please send us email. This technique is taught in the form of energy transformation. or you can learn this technique when you also take up other courses with Dr.Omanandji at Paramanand Yoga
What to Bring?
Advisable to pack light, relaxed and start your journey in a joyful yogi style.
1. Photos Passport size 3
1. Photos Passport size 3
2. Photocopy of Passport (1st, 2nd page & page with Indian Visa).
3. Own medicines (if any),
4. Clothes, Seasonal Loose and comfortable
6. Yoga Mat *
7. Personal Toiletries
* In case you forget any or do not want to carry, our help desk can facilitate.
Other Guidelines for packing
Laptop: You can bring, but use only for emails/assignments. For focusing on your learning, networking/video/chatting/talking during week days is not advisable.
Clothing covering shoulders and long pants/skirts below knees are advisable.
Uniform is White T shirt and Burgundy pants. During your yoga sessions wearing uniform is advisable.
Indore is a metropolitan city, you can buy your other personal needs from any supermarket.
Valuables - You can bring valuables on your own risk, Ashram is not responsible for any loss or damages.
Washing clothes: Washing Machine facility is available. A maintenance charge @$8 per month is payable.
Mosquito Net is provided by the Ashram
Help Desk Convenience
In case you forgot some of the needs you can buy or get assistance from the help desk.
Make sure you don't carry much luggage because when you will be traveling back you will be carrying a whole lot of happiness and blessings!
The organization Paramanand Institute of Yoga Sciences & Research inherits the ancient approach of yoga to inculcate and infuse the wisdom of yoga in each and every student of Institute. To see this vision in to practice the whole design of teaching and learning is framed in such a way that ethical sense becomes inevitable for all the members of the Institute.
At Paramanand Institute, the very beginning of the day starts with the ancient code of conduct prescribed in the name of Dincharya (the daily regimen). Every day activities are arranged in the light of Ritucharya (seasonal code of conduct). Moreover, every step of behavior of the individual is visualized under the concept of Achar-rasayan (behavioral chemistry).
We see the whole spectrum of Yama (rules, how to act in the society) and Niyama (personal code and conducts) prescribed by Maharishi Patanjali need to be seen into practical, day to day behavioral terminology. If not hundred percent, at least whatever feasible that should be practiced sincerely and honestly. We feel this sense of transparency in the behavior of an individual is essential to be in the path of Yoga
Paramyoga is in relationship with- the following organizations:
Study Center / Fully Accredited by:
1. NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), Largest open School of the World.
2.MMYU, UGC accredited (University Grant Commission, Largest Accreditation Agency in India, approved Courses)
3. Hindu University of America, FL,USA
4. International Association of Indian Yoga & Therapy.
Member School of:
5. Yoga Alliance, USA (Registered School RYS200, RYS300, RYS500)
7. International Association of Yoga Therapists, USA
8. NAMA( National Ayurvedic Medical Association,USA (membership recently expired, under renewal)
Ours is a proposed Yoga University. Our application is under process by the Madhya Pradesh a State of Government of India.
Aditional benefit of the course
Additional Benefits & Programs along with Training
• Small groups, you receive the highest personal attention & instruction.(Normally Maximum 20 students)
• Free transportation to/from Airport/Railway Station.
• Currently there are accommodations both in campus as well as off-campus 10 minutes walk
• Daily in-depth yoga teachings/ instruction from either Dr. Omanand (Guruji) or Prominent Doctors or Professors or Yoga Teachers, sometime from Guinness Book of World Record holder Dr. Radheyshyam Prajapati (Normally he may take either one or two classes). He is student of Guruji. Under Guruji's guidance he did his Doctorate in Yoga.
• Optional: Light cleanse & Detox Natural treatment - to increase energy & promote the body's natural immune systems to fight stress & illnesses. This facility is available at a nominal cost.
• Vegetarian meals daily.
• Purified water and tea provided.
• Laundry service available at nominal cost. Washing Machine facility available.
• Welcome Kit (normally it may include one Yoga T-shirt, Yoga Bag, notebook, pen, notes, text book/s/manual/s, Instructions/guidelines)